Our engagement to protect your privacy
for questions, suggestions or claims on the method used to collect, use and share your personal data, you may contact us directly.
This document reports the conduct lines adopted by Cantine Brusa Spa relating to the protection of visitors personal data and clients that decided to benefit of products and services from Cantine Brusa S.p.a.
The most important things to know
Cantine Brusa S.p.A. collect and use the personal data taken from the website www.cantinebrusa.com in conformity to the directives of the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Personal data protection code)
Owner of the treatment is Cantine Brusa S.p.A., Owner of Cantine Brusa S.p.A. – registered office in Via Emilia 100, 40060 Toscanella di Dozza (BO) – Italy.
To exercise all the rights established by art, 7 of the Code Privacy, to get further information on the personal data collection method and use or for questions or suggestions, keep in touch directly with the owner of the treatment to the here below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data protection: information note
the information note is give exclusively for the website www.cantinebrusa.com and not for all the other websites that could be eventually reached by means links present in the before mentioned website.
Type of collected date
Information systems and software implemented in this website acquire automatically some data whose transmission is implicit when using internet communication protocol.
These data are in anonymously form collected merely for statistic purposes and for verifying the correct functioning of the site.
The personal data of the users/visitors that use the contact forms present in www.cantinebrusa.con to forward remarks, communication requests and proposals of cooperation to Cantine Brusa S.p.a., are acquired by Cantine Brusa S.p.A. exclusively to supply a service and/or to reply to the specific query.
The so-called “persistent” cookies” are used exclusively for a statistical counting of the website unique visitors
The so-called “session” cookies (cookies that are not persistently stored by the user in the computer and are automatically removed once the browser session is terminated) are used only for the transmission of the session identification needed for the safely and properly consultation of the specific website
The session cookies used in Cantine Brusa Spa avoid using in any way to processing techniques potentially dangerous for the privacy of the navigation activities and do not acquire users identification data.
Procedure of the personal data Notification
Provided what specified for the navigation data, the users/visitors are free to supply their personal data. The non-conferment data could cause only the impossibility to get what is required.
The article 7 of the Code regarding the personal data protection give the user the possibility to exercise certain rights such as:
- obtaining from the treatment owner the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data involving the user and its availability in intelligible form
- to know origin of data as well as logical and finalities on which the process is based
- to obtain cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the blockage of the data treated in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or integration of the data
- to oppose to the treatment for legitimate reasons
To enforce these rights the user may apply directly the Owner of the treatment to the following address:: email@example.com.
Use of personal data
Cantine Brusa S.p.A. use all the information collected by means of automatic system for different aims:
- to improve navigation and availability of web contents
- customize the contents available for the users
- reply in the best way to the request of specific services and products
- let the services and products that Cantine Brusa offer to their own visitors/users be more efficient and effectives .
Communication methods and disclosure of personal data
As a general rule, Cantine Brusa S.p.A. neither share nor give to anyone the collected data.
Cantine Brusa S.p.A. could give the personal data to third parties but only and exclusively in the following cases:
- we have received explicit consent
- we need to share with third parties your information for the sole specific purpose to supply you with the product and service required
- we have to comply with the Judicial Authorities
- we assume that your presence in our website could be dangerous for the integrity and safety of the contents present and/or for the navigation and use by other users.
Integrity and confidentiality of the personal data
In order to protect your privacy, we limit the access to your personal data exclusively to the Cantine Brusa S.p.a. authorized personnel that will treat these data only to offer you the products and services required.
Cantine Brusa S.p.A. is acting constantly in compliance with the requirements of the national regulations on privacy, by all available technical means and procedures useful in order to protect any personal data about you.
Amendment to the existing privacy politics
Cantine Brusa S.p.A. reserve the right to amend the present document.
In case we have to use your personal data in a different way respect to what specified
in the informative note give at the time of the data collection and in this policy, the users will be informed before starting any new form and/or modality of treatment.